Meeting Space FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions for Facility Rental
How do I make a reservation?
- 1: Call us directly at (405) 733-7333
- 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3: Click on the Reservations Link
How much does it cost?
- $40 per hour during regular business hours; M-F 8:00-5:00
- $65 per hour for meetings outside of regular business hours
- The price includes everything except catering and parking
Do you offer discounts?
- We offer discounts for groups that book multiple days in a row, or that book multiple days throughout the year in advance. We also offer discounts for non-profit organizations. Call or email us for details.
Can I make a reservation at night or on weekends?
- Yes, we can host meetings at nights and on weekends.
Can I use the RSC@OKC Innovation Station for birthday parties, showers, etc?
- Sorry, no. We only focus on business-related uses of our space.
How many people can we bring to our meeting?
- Our meeting room can accommodate groups up to 50.
Do you offer catering?
- We will provide you with a list of catering options
Can we leave for lunch?
- Yes! We are located within walking distance to many restaurants. We can provide suggestions and even help you make reservations ahead of time to ensure your group is taken care of.
Where do I park?
- We are located beneath the Main Street Parking Garage. The current rates are $3 per hour, with a maximum daily rate of $12. For your convenience, we can issue a validation ticket for each vehicle in your group and invoice you for the total. With full-day parking, you may also stay in the Central Business District as long as you wish without having to move your car.
What else is there to do?
- We are located in the heart of the downtown Central Business District – within walking distance of Bricktown, the Botanical Gardens, and lots of other attractions.